I’m going to be buying a 2017 VW Golf GTI in the next month or two, and I’m trying to decide whether or not to trade in the old girl…if the offer me more 1k on trade for it, then I’ll prolly do it. But if they offer less I’m thinking about keeping it and making it into my new toy lol. I’m gonna be spending alot on the GTI and I’ll barely be able to afford the insurance on it lol, so I won’t be able to insure them both. What do yall think about all this…I’d really like some opinions from other car guys, specifically VW fans. Just give me any insight as to what you think about the scenario.
Sign in to your Car Throttle accountContinue with Facebook