If you are a car enthusiast who has spent every spare minute working on modifying your pride and joy, now is your chance to tell the world about it!
As specialists in providing modified car insurance, we want you to send us a video review telling us all about your modified car(s). If you send us the best review, we will help you take your car to the next level with £500 cash to put towards your next mod.
Plus - as Sky Insurance is Car Throttle’s official insurance partner, we’ve also managed to secure the full Car Throttle treatment for one lucky UK entrant - your car reviewed by Car Throttle’s very own Alex Kersten, and featured on the Car Throttle YouTube channel!
How do you win?
- Film a short video review of your modified car (no longer than three minutes) – showing us your car’s modifications
- Find your inner Ethan Smale and edit your review
- Upload your review to the Car Throttle video submit page here
- Check the Sky Insurance YouTube channel for all the submissions
- If Car Throttle and Sky Insurance judge you to have made the best review - WIN £500!
• Your car must be modified
• The video must not be longer than three minutes
• Entrants must complete all fields of the entry form when submitting their video
• Entries must be in by Friday 31st March 2017
How to make a video
There are plenty of options available – film and edit the video on your smart phone, use the YouTube Director for Business app (available on iPhone or iPad), or just grab a camera and get filming!
NOTE: do not use copyrighted music without permission! YouTube offers plenty of ‘royalty free’ alternatives here that you can use instead.
What to include
Tell us what work you have had done on your vehicle and how you modified it from its original set up. Include in the video:
• Film Project Photos
• Upgrade facts
• Improvements to BHP
• Engine Swaps
• Engine Remapping
• Alloy Wheels
• And of course, don’t miss out the cup holders
To give you an example of what we’re looking for, here’s Nick from Sky Insurance reviewing his Renault Clio Sport 182 (made using YouTube Director App)”:
Get filming now and make sure to upload your video to the submit page here!
- Entries must be in by Friday 31st March 2017 at 23:59:59 GMT
- You can enter from anywhere in the world to be in with a chance of winning the £500 cash prize
- Only entrants from the UK will be considered for the Car Throttle YouTube review
- One entry per user only, multiple entries will be disregarded