Closing date: 4 October 2021
All correct answers will be automatically entered into a draw to win a Hyundai i20 N 1.6-litre turbo petrol engine, in Polar White.
The winner will be selected at random and notified through email by Avril Donnelly, Head of Commercial Delivery, Autovia Ltd within 28 days of the closing date.
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK.
- Entry is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
- The competition is not open to employees of Autovia or Dennis Group or participating companies.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prizes described are available at the date of publication.
- The winner’s contact details will be supplied to Hyundai who will contact the winner within 30 days of being notified and arrange delivery to an agreed dealership at a time convenient for Hyundai and the winner - agreed directly with Hyundai’s chosen dealership.
- The winner must tax and insure the i20 N prior to collection - this is not part of the prize and at the winner’s responsibility.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Autovia’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Autovia as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In order to determine winners to a competition, the judges reserve the right to request entrants to take part in an eliminating contest (or ‘tie breaker’).
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Avril Donnelly – Autovia Ltd, 31-32 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7DP.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, the judges reserve the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- The judges’ decision is final and it is a condition of entry to any competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be published or not, and that the decisions of the judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- No purchase is necessary and no more than one entry per household.