2000 Octavia 1.8t
This is my new whip. It’s a 2000 Skoda Octavia with the 1.8t engine (150bhp). It serves as a reliable beater. When I got it, it was lowered, but I had to put back the stock suspension, since the car is loaded with heavy stuff all the time, and the back tires would rub on the freeway.
Some “mods” I installed:
- BBS wheels, Federal 595RS-R tires
- front upper strut bar
- dash cam
- stainless steel cat-back exhaust
Mods to come:
- perforated leather restitched steering wheel
- stainless steel braided brake lines
- some suspension mods maybe?