So I did some stuff to the wagon.
I had this spoiler lying around for quite a while now. It’s the spoiler of the Carib Sprinter, a car only sold in Japan. I was a bit scared to drill in my trunk but everything worked out well. The best thing about the spoiler is that it has a 3rd brake light. The ugly cluncky thing that the wagon has from factory can go now.
Some other things I did:
- I bought a trimmed handbrake lever to fit with the leather gaiter and leather armrest a while back. So I found the time to instal it.
- installed mudflaps which I painted in bodycolour.
- I glued the rubbers of the front lights back on.
- I installed the a-pillar caps for the tweeters. I don’t have the composet yet because of the lockdown.
- I test-fitted the 16” TTE wheels. They need new tires though, so this will be revisited after the lockdown.
- I bought original roofrack carriers and installed them.