2007 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCab
Meet Ol’ Blue, my first half-ton pickup truck! She’s a 2007 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCab with only about 190,000kms on the clock!
- 5.4-litre 3-valve Triton V8 (300bhp, 365 lb.ft, bone stock)
- 4-speed 4R75E automatic
- 6’6’’ bed with Truxedo tonneau cover
- Factory-option Audiophile hi-fi sound system (including MP3 aux jack and subwoofer)
- Leather interior package (with heated front seats and automatic climate control)
- Sunroof Package
- WeatherTech front floor liners (thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome Christmas present!)
Everything else is pretty much stock—no cam phaser lock-out kit (yet), lifts or 33’’ mud tires. Bought this because I needed a work truck that was capable yet nice enough for a night on the town.