The common areas that Skylines and Stageas tend to rust are:
- Door Mirrors
- Strut Towers
- Under Front Windscreen near the Doors
- A-Pillar near the Door Hinges
- Around Rear Windscreen
- Around the Boot Seal
- Where the Spoiler meets the Bootlid
- Around the High Stop Lamp
- Around the Rear Wheel Arches
- The bottom of the Rear Quarter
- Roof Trim Strips on Sedans
Skyline dom, i wonder if the na rb engines are quite torquey? Imean they are i6es with decent displacement?
Mine has 255nm from factory which is pretty good. On the other hand the RB30e sohc has 155hp… and 255nm - I wanted to make an RB30DE and see what torque it makes.
That boot is unrecognisable
Dang, so much good advice, keep it up!
I would think this aplies to laurels too?
I haven’t driven one so I’m not too sure, but the mirror rust is a definite on Stageas.
UH OH SPAGHETTIOS