Australians are pretty well known for their laid back attitudes, but this auto electrician from Adelaide takes that to the next level. Driving to work, his ute caught fire. Oblivious to the growing inferno behind him, Mark Schocroft first knew something was wrong when a fellow motorist jumped out while stopped at lights to warn him his tray was smoking. Nicholas Arabatzis witnessed the "flamin' ute", and thought it was some kind of stunt - but for the lack of any stuntmen. Fortunately other witnesses grabbed fire extinguishers and put out the flames. It was lucky Schocroft stopped when he did, as butane bottles in the rear began exploding. With the fire out there was no fuss to be made. A quick check that his lights were still working and it was back to the morning commute.
Recommended car throttle shop Worldwide Shipping In The CT Shop Car Throttle Submit Your Videos To Get Featured On Our Social Channels Funny Here's The Star Of Baby Driver Doing Snowy Skids In The Hero WRX Funny Is The Range Rover Evoque Cabriolet An Immense Rip-Off? Funny Why Wouldn't You Turn Your E30 Hot Tub Into A Giant Snowman Transportation Device? Funny This Hilarious Video Perfectly Defines The Everyman's Project Car Struggle Funny Here's A Man Driving An ATV Into A Swimming Pool While Holding A Beer, For Some Reason Funny The Pontiac Aztek Has Some Seriously Weird Features Funny Watch An E46 3-Series Get Hit By A Wrecking Ball In Slow Motion Funny When All Else Fails, You At Least Have The Option Of Burying Your Car