Prelude update 3, started assembling, and ran in to more issues #ActualCarWork

I’m about 120 hours in and a ton of stuff has happened, and will only present some information, but if you are curious you can message with any questions.

First, the transition is done and in the car, the vacuum lines are mostly replaced still need to do the 6 mm/1/4 in lines. Secondly, the A/C sprung a leak in the middle of a copper tube so it is completely removed. As of late, the steering rack is installed; the rusting parts have been removed and sand blasted, and all the rust I have found in places it can’t be removed, sady, but is being sanded off and will be painted with por15.

The cops in Thiensville have taken a liking to my car and keep showing up at my house because it is an “junk car” so I got collector plates (Plates that don’t expire, and mean the car is being maintained for historical purposes.) This will help keep them off my back for a while. The new lower control arms I got were for a 90’s something prelude, so I have replaced the bushings sandblasted painted and chased the threads on the passenger side. Part of my next steps in my restoration is to do the drivers side

Prelude update 3, started assembling, and ran in to more issues #ActualCarWork - Honda Prelude Forum

5 comments