Max Verstappen’s fast cars are not limited to Formula One circuits.
The Red Bull F1 driver has built up a sizable net worth thanks to his two consecutive championships - and owns a personal car collection to match it.
The cars in his private garage are estimated to be worth around $6.4m.
- A yellow Renault Clio - a gift from mum and dad!
- A Renault R. S. 01 worth $400,000 was his first purchase
- A Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Verstappen owns four Aston Martins…
- A DB11 - the road-approved version of James Bond’s car in the film Spectre. It is worth $200,000 and is fit with orange stitching, a nod to his home country.
- He also has a 2018 Vantage ($150,000), and a DBS Superleggera ($360,000)
- His crown jewel in the Aston Martin-Red Bull collaboration - the Valkyrie hypercar - worth $2.7m.
- Verstappen also owns a Ferrari 488 Pista ($331,000), a Ferrari Monza SP2 ($1.8m), and a Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG ($78,000)
After Verstappen became the youngest-ever race winner (18 years and 228 days) at the 2016 F1 Spanish Grand Prix, his gift to himself was a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, then worth an estimated $400,000.
Verstappen’s prized possession - and one of his four Aston Martins - is the Valkyrie hypercar. It was a collaboration with Red Bull.
Verstappen also owns many other fast toys.
His jet ski in Monaco is worth a reported $20,000.
And his incredible sim-racing set-up is supposedly worth $35,000.